Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My 1st month with Gracie


WOW! I can't believe Gracie Ann is 1 month old today. She has been such a sweet blessing in my life. She is such a good baby. Sleeps almost all night long. Of course gets up 2 times to eat but after I nurse her she just falls right back to sleep. For about 4 days she was having a real fussy time from 10pm till about 11pm where she would just cry and nothing seemed to help but the past 2 nights she's stopped doing that. She is just so precious and I still just stare at her in amazement just like I did that night she was born.


The other kids have adjusted to having a new baby sister really well. Jordan loves being the "big" brother to all his younger siblings. He's very good with Gracie. Mya is a little Mommy. She LOVES helping me take care of Gracie. Mason definetly loves his sister. He is always concerned about her and wonders where she is at when I'm not holding her. He calls her "AC". It's SO cute! He is still a little rough with her so we have to watch him very closely. He just doesn't realize he's being rough. But I know it just has to do with his age. He doesn't seem to show any signs of jealousy which is good.


This past month has been a WONDERFUL one. I absolutely LOVE being the mother of four. Yes, it's difficult at times but I wouldn't change it for ANYTHING. It's been a little more difficult with Ryan out of town for work but we have kept ourselves very busy with going to the playgrounds, pool and of course walmart! I feel pretty good getting out with all 4 by myself as well. So this past month has been GREAT!


Happy one month birthday to my precious Gracie Ann. I love you my beautiful baby girl!

No comments: