Monday, May 4, 2009

My Pet Peeves of Motherhood


I kinda got this idea from a friend's blog. But some days..i just want to SCREAM...Here are some things that make me want to do that.


1. Picking up the couch pillows for the 100th time and it's only noon!

2. Getting dinner ALL cleaned up and the kids are already hungry again.

3. Stepping on crackers or cereal.

4. FINDING crackers or cereal on the floor right after vacuuming.

5. My kids tattle tailing on each other

6. when the kids ask for something and I say "ok, just one minute" and they ask the same thing OVER AND OVER for the one minute.

7. Getting Jordan all tucked in bed only to have him get up 2 min later to go to the bathroom (he JUST went!)

8. Reading stories to my kids and having them ask me what is going on in each picture as I'm trying to read it to find out what is going on in the story. I don't mind discussing it..but let me read the page 1st!!! lol

9. Cleaning up one room, only to walk into the next and realize it was getting trashed while i was cleaning the other room.

10. Searching for binkys. How do they get lost SO fast! And why is it that I can only find one even though we have like 10!!

11. Mason throwing food on the floor because he is "done" and i couldn't get it cleared off his tray fast enough!


Okay, so those are some of my pet peeves..but you know what...I don't mind...cuz it means that my house is full of precious little blessings that I could NOT live without! :)


No comments: