Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh let the blogging begin....


The pregnancy blogging that is. This is my way of venting...expressing all my feelings, my aches and pains, my emotions. So are you all ready to embark on this crazy thing called pregnancy with me? Here are my exact thoughts right now related to pregnancy.


Why does God have it that most pregnant women get sick at the beginning of pregnancy? I just can't grasp that. To me it would make sense for a pregnant woman to feel well so she can eat the most nutrious foods and take care of herself. Instead of having to only eat what she can keep down which isn't always the most healthiest of foods (like my pototo chips and mcd's french fries). I love fresh fruit. LOVE IT...but when I'm pregnant I have a hard time eating it at the beginning. I love veggies as well...but once again..those just don't sound good. Except baked potatoes. I think my baked potatoe count is up to 12 that I've eaten so far. I just don't understand this concept. When I go to heaven...this is definetly one of the 1st things I'm going to ask God.


Another thought is why does pregnancy have be for 9 months? I would be perfectly happy with about 3 months, even 6 months BUT 9 months? Does anyone realize how long that really is? That is almost a year!!!! But what is so strange is after you have a baby, the baby's 1st 9 months seem to FLY by. I can't believe Mason is already 11 months old...that sure flew by and I hardly remember being pregnant with him.


So anyways..this just starts the first of my MANY ramblings about pregnancy and how I'm feeling. I promise you they will get more positive and happy once I get over this horrid morning "oh I'm sorry...who ever named it that had NO clue" sickness...it's ALL DAY sickness for me...

And don't get me wrong...I'm THRILLED to be pregnant again. I am in awe at this marvelous, precious miracle growing inside me. When I think of that...it amazes me!