Thursday, August 14, 2008

A VERY quick update




Ah...it's been awhile since i wrote a blog...i've been busy...traveling mostly. We were in WI for a week and then the 2 days it took to pack and the 2 days of driving...so for almost 2 weeks I was very busy with that. We had a great time in WI...it was SO nice seeing my family and friends. I miss them so much. But by the end of the week, as sad as i was to say good-bye, I was ready to head back to my home. Now we are home...everything is unpacked, laundry is caught up and my newest project is organizing the entire house...from the inside out....so I've been cleaning out closets and just getting organized. Oh and we are also getting Jordan ready for school on Monday. Tonight we go and meet his teacher. Then Monday is the big day! WOW..my baby boy is starting kindergarten. Now is when we will actually be in a real routine. I have to actually every day get up (well, i get up every day...but you know how it is when you don't have to actually be anywhere) and get him out the door every weekday morning! I will be driving him to school and the school is about 15 minutes away. So it's going to be an adjustment for all of us. I'm excited because I know he is excited but i'm also nervous. He doesn't seem old enough to be gone to school all day. My little baby, out in the big world without me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'd better stop before I get teary eyed! Now it's time to get back to organizing...

1 comment:

lori bunk said...

ahhh... you're family looks GREAT... i miss your mom so much! i can't believe how big mason is getting- that's crazy! i miss you lou