Sunday, July 27, 2008

The coffee is brewing...

It's one of those mornings...I just HAD to make some coffee. I don't always drink coffee in the morning. I'm not one of those people that have to have their morning coffee to function. I like it but truthfully...I'm too lazy to get it started in the morning...and by the time I get it made it usually ends up being cold in my mug because I'm too busy to drink it. In the winter I'm a little more motivated to make it for some reason. But today is a coffee day for sure. I was up till 2am (not doing anything important, just going thru my pictures). Then Mason woke up at 3am (which is normal for him) but by the time I got him all settled back to sleep in our bed I couldn't fall back asleep. When I did it seemed like just a few hours later Jordan came in our room (at about 6:30am) asking to lay in bed with us. Of course he didn't just lay...he tossed and turned and kept talking to Mason which made him want to stay awake. So finally at 7:30am I gave it up and got up. Now I'm dragging and SO tired. Not to mention I have a hyper baby boy on my hands as well. He won't just play, he feels the need to crawl and get into everything right now!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I'm tired! Now my coffee is done. Yum, coffee with 1% milk and splenda...okay, it's not Yum...some flavored creamer would taste much better but it's all I have right now. Maybe the caffiene will kick in soon and give me a little boost of energy.

1 comment:

lori bunk said...

i'm not one of those people that need a cup of coffee in the morning to function either....
i need a whole pot!! but you already know that about me.