Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today is not "birth" day

So, I went to my Dr appointment today. I was definetly dialated to 2cm (last week I was ALMOST a 2) so I've made a tiny bit of progress. But with all the contractions I've been having you would think I would have made more progress than that! So now I have another long rest of the week to deal with these contractions and just being uncomfortable. But now I'm nervous and DON"T want to go into labor until late in the day on Saturday since Ryan will be out of town until then. I'm scared that if I DO go into real labor, he wouldn't make it back in time. So now i need to pray and hope that she holds off until this weekend at least. Hopefully I don't make it to my next dr appt which is next wednesday. It's going to be one long rest of the week though. I don't know what to do to keep my mind off of it. It's all I think about.

1 comment:

lori bunk said...

i wish i could give you a big hug!